Databaker (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Databaker technology" or "we") is mainly engaged in the production, processing and sales of training data and the R & D and sales of intelligent voice interaction technology products.The voice, image, text and other data used in the business operation of standard shell technology are mainly collected by its own collection and raw material data collection suppliers.
Databaker Technology is well aware of the importance of personal information to you and will do its best to protect the security and reliability of your personal information.We are committed to maintaining your trust in US and abide by the following principles to protect your personal information: the principle of consistent rights and responsibilities, the principle of clear purpose, the principle of choice and consent, the principle of minimum necessity, the principle of ensuring security, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency, etc.At the same time, standard Bay technology promises that we will take corresponding security protection measures to protect your personal information according to the mature security standards in the industry.
This personal information protection policy is the basic legal document for your use of Databaker Technology services and various functions. We hope you will carefully read and make clear that you have fully understood and accepted the contents of this policy before using Databaker Technology services, and make appropriate choices according to your own understanding.Once you start to use various products or services of Databaker Technology, it means that you have fully understood and agreed to the contents of this policy, and agree that we collect, use, save and share your relevant information in accordance with this personal information protection policy.If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on the contents of this policy, you can contact us through various contact methods provided by standard Bay technology.
(1) Personal information: refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information.For example, when you use our services, we may collect your following personal information, including network identification information (such as account name, account nickname, email address, password and password protection questions and answers related to the above), contact telephone, transaction information, personal internet access records (network browsing records, click records, etc.).
(2) Personal sensitive information: refers to personal information that, once leaked, illegally provided or abused, may endanger personal and property safety and easily lead to personal reputation, physical and mental health damage or discriminatory treatment, including personal identity information, bank account number, communication records and contents, property information, transaction information, personal information of minors under the age of 14, etc.You agree that your personal sensitive information shall be handled in the purpose and manner described in this policy.
(1) You know and agree that when you register your account or use the services provided by Databaker Technology, Databaker Technology will record the relevant personal information provided by you, such as email, mobile phone number, account password, etc., to create an account, login verification and ensure the security of the account.The above personal information is the basis for you to obtain standard Bay technology services.
(2) Based on the purpose of enriching product types and optimizing user experience, Databaker Technology will obtain other information related to our services, such as collecting your email and SMS text content, sound, image, video, etc., which will be directly used as our business data for AI training data business, and collecting your voice for voice interaction technology research and development.You can choose to provide or allow us to collect the above information;Besides collecting personal data, such as voice, image and other business data, we will guide you to read this Agreement and get your name, age, gender, ID number, contact information and other personal identification information on the basis of your acceptance of this agreement so that we can verify your compliance requirements and retain data collection records to ensure that you exercise the withdrawal authorization according to law.Delete personal information and other rights.
(1) For the above-mentioned personal information such as email, mobile phone number, account password, etc. that you register your BBS technology account or use BBS technology services, we only use it for account creation, login verification, archiving and backup purposes. We may verify your identity by sending SMS verification code or email to ensure the security of products and services we provide you;Send you service status notification and other information to make you know your use of Databaker Technology services or understand the relevant services of standard Bay.If you refuse to provide this information, it will affect your use of relevant functions of Databaker Technology products.
(2) For the voice, image, video, portrait, email, SMS text content and other non personal identity  information in your above personal information, on the premise of not disclosing the personal information of a single user, Databaker Technology will process and analyze the user database as a whole and use it to provide data resource services to third-party customers.We will follow laws and regulations and the principles of legality, legitimacy and necessity to take necessary security measures for relevant information, such as de identification or anonymization of data through technical means.
Please note that all personal information you provide when using our products and services will continue to be authorized to us during your use of our products and services unless you request to delete or refuse our collection;,We will not provide it to a third party or use it for other purposes unless we explicitly inform you and obtain your consent.
Databaker Technology attaches great importance to information security. We have taken reasonable and feasible security measures in line with industry standards to protect the information you provide, and prevent your personal information from being illegally accessed, copied, modified, transmitted, lost, damaged, processed or used under accidental and unauthorized circumstances.
(1) your personal ID number, contact information and other personal sensitive information have been processed.
(2) Your personally identifiable informationAnd service data are encrypted and stored in the server respectively, and stored through data isolation technology;
(3) We use encrypted transmission protocol in the process of data transmission;
(4) We strictly control data access rights, establish a sound application and approval system for sensitive data access rights, and try our best to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information;
(5) Establish data security monitoring and audit system to carry out comprehensive data security control.
(1) We have passed the evaluation and filing of national information system security level protection (Level II), and obtained ISO9001 quality management system certification, ISO27001 information security management system certification, ISO20000 information technology service management system certification and other certifications. In terms of information security, we have met the requirements of domestic authoritative certification standards.
(2) Taking the EU gdpr general data protection regulations as the standard, Databaker Technology has established a data security compliance system and created a data visualization platform. In the whole production link cycle of data, users can supervise the whole process of data processing and the real-time display of key figures in real time, so as to reduce the risk in project implementation;Formulate data security operation guidance specifications and emergency response mechanism to protect the data privacy of data subjects and users.
(3) In order to more effectively protect users' privacy and data information and maintain server network security, standard Bay technology has created an intelligent security protection platform, focusing on ensuring the security, reliability and stability of the company's R & D environment and core data storage from the aspects of power distribution system, air conditioning system and dynamic environment monitoring;SSL VPN is deployed to access the intranet. When employees work remotely and visitors access the network, the access personnel can be traced and the authority can be controlled.
3.We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected.Unless we obtain your written permission or receive legal protection, we will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the cost policy. After this period, we will clear or anonymize your personal information.
4.Please understand that there is always a risk of information leakage in the network environment. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send us. However, due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, even if we try our best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always ensure the 100% security of information.After an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will timely inform you of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions you can independently prevent and reduce risks, and the remedial measures for you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations.We will timely inform you of the relevant information of the event by mail, letter, telephone, push notice, etc. when it is difficult to inform the personal information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make an announcement.At the same time, we will actively report the disposal of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
In order to improve the efficiency of information processing, we may entrust a third-party supplier to assist in data collection, labeling and other processing for the above non personal identity information.For the third party entrusted by us, we will sign a strict confidentiality agreement with it and require it to handle personal information in accordance with our requirements, this policy and the confidentiality and security measures required by laws and regulations.
We are fully aware of the legal liability for damage to the personal information subject caused by illegal sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information. Unless with your prior authorization and consent , we will not share personal information that can identify you with a third party.Except for the following circumstances:
We will transfer your business data of non personal identity information after de identification or anonymization to third-party customers due to the demand of providing training data services and voice interaction technology products to third-party customers, which does not involve any personal identity information of you. We will not transfer your personal information to any other company, organization or individual, except for the following circumstances:
In principle, we will not release your personal information to the society or unspecified groups, except for the following circumstances:
Databaker Technology attaches great importance to your management of personal information, and fully protects your rights to access, correct, delete and withdraw your consent to personal information, so that you have sufficient rights to maintain your privacy and personal information security.
(1) Access rights.Except as provided by laws and regulations, you have the right to access your personal information.After you complete the account registration on the Databaker Technology website, you can access and modify the personal identity information you submitted to us at any time.If you want to exercise voice, image, video, text and other data access rights, you can contact us at any time through the methods listed in this policy, and we will reply within 30 days after receiving your request.
(2) Right of modification.If you find that your personal identity information is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete, you can log in to the Databaker Technology account and modify your account information in your account settings to correct and supplement;If your non personal information is incorrect , you can raise an objection through the contact information listed in this policy and request us to correct and supplement.Before you update and correct the information, we will verify your identity first, and then correct and update the information.
(3) Delete right.If you find that we handle your personal information in violation of laws, administrative regulations or the agreement of both parties, you can contact Databaker Technology through the methods listed in this policy and ask us to delete your personal information.If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities that obtain your personal information from us and ask them to delete it in time, unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations, or these entities have obtained your independent authorization.
(4) After you delete information from our service, due to applicable laws and regulations and security technology, we may not be able to delete the corresponding information in the backup system immediately. We will safely store your personal information and will not further process it until the backup can be cleared or anonymous.
You can contact Databaker Technology through the methods listed in this policy to change the scope of your authorization for us to continue to collect your personal information or withdraw your authorization, change the use before authorization and continue to be valid.
Please understand that each business function needs some basic personal information to be completed. After you withdraw your consent or authorization, we can't continue to provide you with the services corresponding to the withdrawal of consent or authorization, nor will we process your corresponding personal information.However, please know and agree that unless you exercise the above "deletion right", your behavior will not affect our processing and storage of personal information based on your previous authorization.
You can contact Databaker Technology through the methods listed in this policy to cancel your account (unless otherwise specified in laws, regulations or administrative rules and government normative documents).Please know that your cancellation of your account is irreversible. Once your account is cancelled, Databaker Technology will delete all information about your account or anonymize it, and ensure that such information will not be disclosed.At the same time, you cannot continue to provide us with data collection services and obtain products and services provided by Databaker Technology through your cancelled account.Therefore, please operate with caution.
You can contact us through various contact methods provided in this personal information protection policy to ensure that your needs are responded to.When you access, correct, supplement or delete the above information, we may require you to authenticate to ensure the security of your account.
Although we will not set unreasonable conditions or put forward additional requirements to increase your obligations in the cancellation process, if the cancellation of the account will affect the legitimate rights and interests of you or others, we may refuse those requests that are unreasonably repeated, require too many technical means, pose risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very impractical and infeasible.If you are not satisfied, you can also lodge a complaint with us through the methods listed in Article 8 below.
We will not be able to respond to your request if:
1.In principle, personal information collected and generated during our operations in the people's Republic of China shall be stored in the people's Republic of China.Except for:
In view of the above circumstances, we will provide adequate protection for your personal information in accordance with this policy.
2.Since we provide products and services through resources and servers all over the world, it means that after obtaining your authorization and consent, your personal information may be transferred to or accessed from overseas jurisdictions in the countries / regions where you use products and services.
3.Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no relevant laws.In such cases, we have taken corresponding protection measures to ensure that your personal information is adequately and equally protected within the territory of the people's Republic of China.
Although local laws and customs define children differently, we regard anyone under the age of 14 as a child.If you are a child under the age of 14, you should obtain the consent of your legal guardian before using the services of Databaker Technology or providing personal information to Databaker Technology.We will protect the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
1. For the personal information of children collected with the consent of the legal guardian, Databaker Technology will only use or publicly disclose this information when permitted by law, expressly agreed by the guardian or necessary to protect minors.
2. If it is proved that the child has provided us with personal information without the prior consent of verifiable parents or legal guardians, we will consult with the guardians and try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
3. If you are the guardian of a child, if you have any questions about the personal information of the child under your supervision, please contact us through the contact information listed in Article 8 of this policy, and we will respond to the demand as soon as we receive it.
1.We reserve the right to continuously update or modify this policy, and we will publish any changes to this policy on this page.However, we will not reduce your rights under this policy without your express consent。
2.Please read the changed policy carefully.If you do not agree with the changed policy or disagree with the modified and updated content of the policy, you can choose to stop using or cancel your account.However, please be aware that your behavior and activities before your account is cancelled and before you stop using the service are still subject to this policy.
3.For major changes, we will also provide more significant notice.Therefore, it is recommended that you visit this page regularly to confirm the latest news.Major changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
We will also archive older versions of this policy for your reference.
2.Generally, we will reply to you as soon as possible within 30 days after receiving your comments and suggestions and verifying your identity.If we are unable to respond to your request, we will send you a notice and explain the reasons within the time limit specified by law.
3.If you are not satisfied with our reply, especially our personal information processing method has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, and we are unable to provide you with a satisfactory reply and refuse to improve after you feed back to us, you have the right to seek solutions from relevant regulatory authorities in accordance with the registration agreement.